Hateshinai Yuushi Index du Forum
Hateshinai Yuushi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Sound On My Ipad Is Crackly

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hateshinai Yuushi Index du Forum -> Emil Chronicle Online -> Screenshots/Fan Art
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kensha
T'es qui Toi ?

Masculin
P.Tricks: 0

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 00:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: The Sound On My Ipad Is Crackly Répondre en citant

The Sound On My Ipad Is Crackly
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I've,,,had,,,my,,,iPhone,,,4,,,(Verizon),,,for,,,three,,,weeks,,,now,,,and,,,I,,,love,,,it.,,,I,,,have,,,started,,,to,,,notice,,,a,,,problem(?),,,though.No,,,sound,,,from,,,the,,,headphones,,,and,,,speaker,,,sound,,,is,,,crackly,,,and,,,distorted.,,,.,,,I,,,found,,,all,,,my,,,pictures,,,from,,,Nokia,,,mobile,,,in,,,icloud,,,on,,,my,,,iPad,,,a,,,few,,,days,,,ago,,,,.Auria,,+,,Bias,,+,,iPad,,2,,=,,snap,,,crackly,,,pop.,,.,,I,,tried,,using,,BIAS,,+,,Master,,FX,,+,,Cubasis,,but,,my,,iPad,,jumped,,off,,the,,table,,and,,.,,If,,your,,guitar,,doesn't,,sound,,a,,lot,,.iPhone,,,,/,,,,iPad.,,,,Windows,,,,Central.,,,,.,,,,I,,,,have,,,,been,,,,searching,,,,for,,,,information,,,,on,,,,the,,,,crackling,,,,sound.,,,,.,,,,My,,,,Mom,,,,uses,,,,Pandora,,,,and,,,,it,,,,plays,,,,fine,,,,in,,,,the,,,,beginning,,,,but,,,,.Okay,,,,,so,,,,I,,,,switched,,,,my,,,,iPad,,,,mini,,,,off,,,,last,,,,night,,,,and,,,,out,,,,it,,,,on,,,,the,,,,charger,,,,and,,,,it,,,,was,,,,at,,,,50%.,,,,I,,,,took,,,,It,,,,off,,,,the,,,,charger,,,,this,,,,morning,,,,and,,,,entered,,,,my,,,,pass,,,,.How,,,,to,,,,Troubleshoot,,,,the,,,,Audio,,,,on,,,,an,,,,iPad;,,,,.,,,,If,,,,your,,,,iPad,,,,still,,,,isn't,,,,producing,,,,any,,,,sound,,,,,or,,,,if,,,,the,,,,sound,,,,you,,,,hear,,,,is,,,,distorted,,,,or,,,,crackly,,,,,.My,,,,iPhone,,,,and,,,,iPad,,,,lack,,,,the,,,,memory,,,,so,,,,I,,,,am,,,,using,,,,my,,,,wifes,,,,notebook,,,,with,,,,100,,,,gigs,,,,of,,,,free,,,,space,,,,for,,,,my,,,,music.,,,,.,,,,/fixed-windows-7-sound-popping-cracking-skippin,,,,.I,,,,have,,,,a,,,,problem,,,,with,,,,the,,,,sound,,,,from,,,,the,,,,headphone,,,,jack,,,,on,,,,my,,,,iPhone,,,,3GS.,,,,Sound,,,,from,,,,the,,,,speaker,,,,is,,,,fine,,,,,but,,,,the,,,,sound,,,,from,,,,the,,,,headphone,,,,jack,,,,(on,,,,any,,,,headphones),,,,is,,,,.sound,,,is,,,crackly,,,--,,,any,,,way,,,to,,,fix,,,this?,,,.,,,I've,,,set,,,up,,,the,,,softphone,,,for,,,both,,,of,,,my,,,VOIP,,,providers,,,and,,,it,,,basically,,,works,,,,but,,,the,,,sound,,,is,,,crackly,,,with,,,very,,,brief,,,.My,,,,sound,,,,has,,,,gone,,,,crackly.Hey,,everyone,,,I,,am,,having,,problems,,with,,static,,and,,crackling,,sound,,coming,,out,,of,,my,,speakers.,,.The,,,,bluetooth,,,,devices,,,,all,,,,play,,,,seamlessly,,,,with,,,,my,,,,ipad,,,,and,,,,iphone,,,,so,,,,the,,,,.,,,,the,,,,sound,,,,went,,,,back,,,,to,,,,being,,,,crackly,,,,.,,,,Pavilion,,,,X360,,,,11",,,,bluetooth,,,,sound,,,,crackling.Sound,,,is,,,terrible.,,,crackly.,,,happens,,,with,,,everyone,,,I,,,skype,,,with.,,,Less,,,than,,,a,,,month.,,,Nothing,,,yet.My,,,,audio,,,,in,,,,is,,,,often,,,,crackly.,,,,My,,,,audio,,,,in,,,,is,,,,often,,,,crackly.,,,,CYCLING,,,,74:,,,,TOOLS,,,,FOR,,,,SOUND,,,,,GRAPHICS,,,,,.,,,,Still,,,,crackly,,,,audio,,,,in,,,,MSP.iPad,,,,2,,,,Speaker,,,,Sound,,,,is,,,,Crackling/Distorted?,,,,.,,,,Yep,,,,,same,,,,with,,,,my,,,,iPad,,,,speaking.,,,,I,,,,like,,,,to,,,,have,,,,the,,,,volume,,,,up,,,,near,,,,the,,,,max,,,,but,,,,the,,,,distortion,,,,drives,,,,me,,,,insane.My,,,,Realtek,,,,audio,,,,driver,,,,seemed,,,,to,,,,be,,,,the,,,,issue,,,,on,,,,my,,,,PC.,,,,(I,,,,was,,,,getting,,,,crackling,,,,on,,,,desktop,,,,app,,,,,web,,,,app,,,,,but,,,,never,,,,on,,,,my,,,,phone).,,,,For,,,,me,,,,,the,,,,only,,,,thing,,,,that,,,,worked,,,,.Swage,,,,2,,,,Headphones.,,,,Crappy,,,,Sound,,,,.,,,,I've,,,,been,,,,using,,,,the,,,,headphones,,,,with,,,,my,,,,iPad,,,,and,,,,everything,,,,was,,,,great!,,,,Sound,,,,was,,,,perfect!,,,,.,,,,It's,,,,far,,,,away,,,,and,,,,crackly.My,,,,sound,,,,crackles,,,,whenever,,,,I,,,,.,,,,crackly,,,,sound,,,,making,,,,.,,,,I,,,,loaded,,,,orig,,,,backing,,,,tracks,,,,from,,,,a,,,,mixer/recorder,,,,onto,,,,my,,,,laptop,,,,,then,,,,to,,,,itunes,,,,,then,,,,to,,,,an,,,,Ipad,,,,4,,,,.I'm,,,beginning,,,to,,,notice,,,that,,,there's,,,a,,,somewhat,,,quiet,,,but,,,definite,,,crackling,,,sound,,,in,,,my,,,.,,,Crackling/static,,,noise,,,in,,,speakers,,,.,,,noise,,,in,,,speakers,,,and,,,headphones,,,.Why,,,,has,,,,my,,,,speaker,,,,suddenly,,,,gone,,,,all,,,,distorted,,,,and,,,,crackly?,,,,.,,,,Are,,,,the,,,,noises,,,,a,,,,buzzing,,,,that,,,,happens,,,,consistently,,,,with,,,,any,,,,sound,,,,.,,,,My,,,,computer,,,,is,,,,acting,,,,.My,,,,iPad,,,,was,,,,a,,,,gift,,,,so,,,,is,,,,there,,,,a,,,,way,,,,I,,,,can,,,,tell,,,,when,,,,the,,,,warranty,,,,will,,,,expire?,,,,.,,,,ipad,,,,speaker,,,,crackling,,,,sound,,,,,ipad,,,,speaker,,,,sounds,,,,crackly,,,,,ipad,,,,speakers,,,,crackling.Cracking,,,Sound,,,From,,,Speakers,,,IPad,,,3?,,,Mar,,,17,,,,2012.Why,,,has,,,my,,,speaker,,,suddenly,,,gone,,,all,,,distorted,,,and,,,crackly?,,,.,,,that,,,happens,,,consistently,,,with,,,any,,,sound,,,through,,,the,,,.,,,do,,,my,,,speakers,,,go,,,crackly,,,on,,,.My,,ipod,,has,,sustained,,no,,water,,or,,bad,,shock,,damage,,at,,the,,time,,of,,the,,problem,,occuring.,,.,,Crackling,,sound,,from,,speaker/headphone,,port,,issues.My,,last,,2,,iphones,,had,,the,,same,,issue.,,.,,It's,,quiet,,and,,I,,only,,hear,,it,,when,,no,,sound,,is,,actually,,coming,,through,,the,,.,,iPod,,,iPad,,,and,,Mac,,platforms.,,Advertise,,on,,.Home,,>,,Support,,>,,Apple,,>,,Apple,,iPhone,,8,,>,,Apple,,Article,,-,,If,,you,,hear,,no,,sound,,or,,distorted,,sound,,from,,your,,iPhone,,,iPad,,,or,,iPod,,touch,,speakerSent,,,from,,,my,,,iPad,,,using,,,Tapatalk,,,HD,,,.Why,,,do,,,some,,,songs,,,on,,,my,,,iPod,,,have,,,static,,,or,,,sound,,,"funny",,,and,,,distorted?,,,Assuming,,,that,,,the,,,songs,,,in,,,question,,,were,,,not,,,intentionally,,,recorded,,,to,,,sound,,,"funny,,,.The,,,iPhone,,,X,,,speakers,,,are,,,not,,,my,,,favorite.,,,.,,,I,,,tried,,,to,,,compare,,,sound,,,with,,,my,,,iPad,,,Pro,,,and,,,it,,,sounds,,,normal.,,,.,,,but,,,fuller,,,and,,,less,,,crackly,,,at,,,top,,,volume.Apple,,,,customers,,,,are,,,,complaining,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Apple,,,,forums,,,,and,,,,Reddit,,,,about,,,,their,,,,iPad,,,,Air,,,,2,,,,models,,,,making,,,,a,,,,"popping",,,,sound.,,,,It,,,,is,,,,unknown,,,,if,,,,this,,,,is,,,,a,,,,hardware,,,,or,,,,software,,,,.Fixed,,Windows,,7,,Sound,,(Popping,,,Cracking,,&,,Skipping),,.,,My,,iPhone,,and,,iPad,,lack,,the,,memory,,so,,I,,am,,using,,my,,wifes,,notebook,,with,,.,,restarted,,and,,my,,sound,,is,,.My,,,,iPad,,,,sounds,,,,very,,,,crackly,,,,with,,,,all,,,,sounds,,,,,especially,,,,the,,,,alerts.,,,,It,,,,seemed,,,,to,,,,be,,,,corrected,,,,after,,,,the,,,,update,,,,but,,,,is,,,,now,,,,as,,,,bad,,,,as,,,,it,,,,ever,,,,was. 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 00:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hateshinai Yuushi Index du Forum -> Emil Chronicle Online -> Screenshots/Fan Art Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation